Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Finally, We Agree On Something!

President Obama has a difficult task ahead of him, at best. Though, I do question anyone who runs for office for that very reason, but then they may question why anyone would want to be a teacher, a parent, or a proctologist. Each of these "jobs" come with their challenges but I do know first hand that for two out of the three jobs listed above, that despite their difficulties, they can be extremely rewarding. So, for President Obama, I want to say that I appreciate his willingness to serve as our president.

Not having voted for President Obama, I have agreed with him on very few issues, but find myself fully on his side in this instance. He was recently quoted as saying, "In the end, no program can substitute for a parent." In the following link you will find 10 tips for parents, suggesting ways in which they can be more involved with their child's education and well-being. I would venture to guess that most of you are one of those super duper parents, with the tights and capes to boot, but just in case you need a refresher, check it out, it's good to know that you are doing a great job!

No comments:

Nathan's Native American Button Blanket

Nathan's Native American Button Blanket
Eagle patterned button blanket designed for beauty and warmth. To see more pictures of how he made this click on the picture above.